+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ned understanding with Membership and Listing plans

Angry Ned understanding with Membership and Listing plans

I have 3 user accounts:

User
    Agents
    Service Provider

I have added unlimited photos and listings and featured in the membership plan.

Then i have created 3 listing packages for each, 90 days, 180 days and 360 days. I have given unlimited photos and 1 video.

Now the issue is. When i add a listing as an Agent. The listing packages do not show up.

If i remove Membership plans they show up. But contact info is not hidden for visitor.

Can someone guide me on this.

Guru
    from memory list packages only show up in membership plans when the plan has expired / run out type thing, then the package takes over ? may be wrong.

I think it would work if you could add 0 to "Number of listings" in Membership Packages. But when you add 0 it thinks you want unlimited. For i think when you use up the listings for the membership plans then Listing Packages takes over.

But should not be that way. Memberships should be something for being a member and Listing packages for publishing listings.

Hello Fadil Asani,

You can use membership or listing plans. You cannot use it together.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Then how to hide contact info for non logged in visitor. Since i have chosen not to use membership plans. For i find listing packages more useful?
    The options a membership plan offers.

Still hide these without creating or using membership plans:

View Contact Detail
    Contact Agents
    View Pictures

Lets say membership plans are 3 months.

What if someone publishes a listing 2 days before the 3 months expire. Will their listing expire together with the membership plan?

any way to hide contact details and option for visitors without using membership plans

Or just be able to add 0 as 0 in Number of Listings. So i can use listing packages and membership plans.

And why would you add listing option in membership plans. When you have Listing Packages?

How can i remove the Number of Listings part completely? And keep membership as membership and Listing Package as Listing Packages.

I have chosen not to use Membership plans. Since i want to use Listing packages instead.

But in Membership plans activated, visitors can not view contact options or better known as "Membership Services"

Is there a way to use the Membership Service even if membership plans are not used. So i can hide the contact details for visitors. Just like it is hidden with a blurry background. Where visitors are told to sign up or log in to view contact details.

Is it possible?

Why cant i use Membership Services without Membership plans. So if i chose to use listing packages and be able to hide content for non logged in user.

+ Reply to Thread