+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could anyone get this menu to work with flynax?

Could anyone get this menu to work with flynax?

Hello,

I can't seem to find the issue with this menu, the sub menus will not properly function. Don't know if it's a jquery issue or not.

https://github.com/samsono/Ace-Responsive-Menu

Could someone try getting it to work inside a flynax template and post back?

Any ideas?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 2, 2018 at 08:29 AM.

Hello Brian,

We can create it like customization for you. But you need to create a new ticket with the request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

We can create it like customization for you. But you need to create a new ticket with the request.
    No, actually, I don't need a customization, I just need to know if flynax can run with a different version of jquery or do I have to use the version flynax has? This jquery script requires jquery-1.10.1.min.js. Can somone test this script with that version of jquery so I know if it is working? I tried with flynax jquery version 1.11.1 and the menu displays but when I hover the sub-menu disappears. I am guessing that the problem is the jquery version in flynax. Any other ideas?

Brian

Hello Brian,

When you downgrade jquery version on the Flynax can be some problems. I think will be better to solve the problem in your plugin for the jquery version 1.11.1.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

When you downgrade jquery version on the Flynax can be some problems. I think will be better to solve the problem in your plugin for the jquery version 1.11.1.
    After checking with this script, it seems as though this might be an issue with flynax and not the jquery code. What I mean is possibly a css issue. Could someone confirm this is in fact an issue with flynax and not the menu itself? I just want to be sure that if I have a customization done, it will be for flynax code, and not the changing the menu code only.

Thank you
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread