hi

i updated reCAPTCHA and it doesnt show at all when enabled in admin section

am i missing something??

thx
    jasmin

Hello,

Try to reinstall the plugin

hello

i uninstalled it and installed it again and not only it doesnt show up again but the image captcha is not showing as well

what now? i dont know how to turn back the old captcha either

thx

note that you should use keys to make it work: Common > Basic Settings > reCaptcha
    if you don't have them follow this guide to get these keys: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...update&p=11278

otherwise, create a ticket

or use a default captcha which doesn't require keys (in this case you should remove the plugin reCaptcha)
    Last edited by Rudi; March 23, 2018 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    note that you should use keys to make it work: Common > Basic Settings > reCaptcha
    if you don't have them follow this guide to get these keys: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...update&p=11278
    of course i am using keys

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    or use a default captcha which doesn't require keys (in this case you should remove the plugin reCaptcha)
    i didnt buy reCAPTCHA plugin to use default captcha, and i see no reason why it should not work with me if it works with everybody else

i also see in your last reactions on my threads that you, for only to you known reasons, give generic answers with no values showing no interest to help. sometimes i find your answers passive abussive and hurting intellect.

i dont understand why are you doing so when i appreciated your help every time andd showed respect.

if you have any kind of problem with me on this forum as a flynax customer, i want to please you to talk to your boss about your personal issue, and do not respond to my threads and emails in that manner or at all.

by the way i am not somekind of school kid plalying games with flynax script. i am working and supporting my family. that said i do not keen on wasting time, so neither should anyone else.

thanks
    jasmin
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; March 23, 2018 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks for the feedback about my support but I don't think it has anything with the problem solution and showing emotions would hardly help to sort it out

In fact, on forum we suggest solutions or fixes based on the problem descriptions (details, examples or screenshots)
    and if we already know about the problem and its reason we suggest detailed steps how to solve it

but if there are specific issues which are not normal for our script/plugins we can suggest basic information to handle it
    and if it doesn't help we ask customers to create tickets because such issues require more detailed research

in your case, it seems that it's a local problem that happens only on your end because it works fine for us and other customers
    I've asked you to create a ticket so we can look into this issue and help you personally because your case is individual and there are many customers besides you

I hope you'll understand what I mean

+ Reply to Thread