+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rebuilt my cache...

Rebuilt my cache...

Hello,

I have sent a message to support a couple of days ago regarding an issue i had in which they suggested to go to the ap->refresh and one of the options they mentioned was the Multifield rebuild cache. It took some time to complete yesterday, but when it finished, all of the fields are missing, meaning if I goto post an ad,-- the title, description to name only two fields are missing on the post ad page as well as the search page -- Is this being fixed? When will it be fixed? Lucky I found this bug, because I was getting ready to start working on my filters. If I were to have added a lot of filters, this could have really wreaked havoc on my website if I would have done it then.

I guess one suggestion would be to disable that button in the admin page just in case one gets tempted to rebuild the flynax cache. While on this topic, and I don't mean to criticize, but is there any other options I should know that are 'work-in-progress' that could cause havoc such as in the case of the Multi field Rebuild Cache button in the Refresh menu? I would like to add a disable option to the button class until this (as well as other potential havoc causing admin features) has/have been resolved.

Thank you
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 14, 2018 at 12:36 AM.

Did you update system cache in ap>refresh?

Hello,

Try the following solution which should optimize updating cache

go to ftp > admin > controllers > settings.inc.php

find and replace:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    with:
    PHP Code:

yes, i did do ap>refresh

[QUOTE=Rudi;21893]Hello,

Try the following solution which should optimize updating cache

go to ftp > admin > controllers > settings.inc.php

find and replace:
    PHP Code:
    with:
    PHP Code:
    /QUOTE]

Thank you Rudi, I will try that later on today,when I return.

+ Reply to Thread