+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How make all type of listing in home page

Hybrid View

How make all type of listing in home page

hello;

Please it's possible to put all the categories whith Smarty Box in middle postion of my home page ?
    i have 8 type ( service, motors, animals , property, ...... ) how make this code in this box ?
    think you

Guru
    you do not need to create a smarty box it already exists per se, go to your listing type and select to show extra category box to home page , that simple.

Admin > Listings > Listing Types > (your listing type) > Additional Category Box > Show Box On > Home > and select other options below as required.
    Last edited by Pete Young; January 11, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Hello nirvano,

Go to Admin Panel >> Listing types. Click edit icon and find: Additional Category Box
    If you set the same position for all listing types categories you will see all categories in 1 box.
    Try to do it and let us know about results.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello;

Yes Mr Victor, i went to set the same position ( middle postion in home page ) for all listing types categories i cant see all categories in 1 box, bat i possibol to use jast one listing types categorie in one position !
    if i make more than one category the home page goes blank with this message " There are no added categories yet "
    my home page

for Mr Pete Young it's not the solution! bat think you for your repens
    tinks for All

finally what the solution :/

Hello,

I see that positions of 'Additional Category Box' are not the same in some of your listing types, for example, Animals
    set them also 'middle' and if it doesn't have effect create a ticket

Hello,

on my website, impossible to add more than one catigories in one position

Hello nirvano,

You should set boxes with categories on 1 position! I have set 2 boxes on the homepage in 1 position and now you can see categories on your site in 1 box. Please check.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello nirvano,
    hello
    You should set boxes with categories on 1 position! I have set 2 boxes on the homepage in 1 position and now you can see categories on your site in 1 box. Please check.
    Hello ViktoR
    how make this ! your description is very simple! unbelievable ! I do not understand why?
    I add another category all and part! I am stupid
    plase give me step! I'm going crazy ....
    Last edited by nirvano; January 15, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

Hello All,

I have found the problem. If you are using the general script you should removea all code from 1 method.
    Open file: ftp://includes>>classes>>rlAllInOne.class.php find method: hookSimulateCatBlocks and remove ro comment all code into this method. Then check box on home page again
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread