+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "More ads from user" box - put company name instead of name

"More ads from user" box - put company name instead of name

hi guys

forum1.jpg

on the picture is sidebar box of company profile which by default appear on more listings page of one company. nevertheless i found totally useless that instead of company name at the top, stands a first and last name of someone who registers which usually should be owner of the company.

is it possible to set the company name instead of first and last name without coding, which would not affect other users which are not companies?? i tried building forms but without success.

also id like to know which tpl file is this and where can i find it.

thanks for help!
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; December 26, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

Hello Jasmin,

You can do it through ftp only. Open file: ftp;//templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>listing_det ails_seller.tpl

at line: ~26 find line:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace to:

Code:
    save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Jasmin,

You can do it through ftp only. Open file: ftp;//templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>listing_det ails_seller.tpl

at line: ~26 find line:

Code:
    and replace to:

Code:
    save and check again.

that is the solution! no other possible.

thank you a lot Viktor, i really appreciate your time for support and really understanding all issues and requirements.

I see this issue still lingers as debated here -> http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.php?3928-Company-Name-Field-Priority&highlight=company

Not only on "listing_details_seller.tpl" will be needed to edit but on every tpl where Company name to be display

I am still making request to have some sort of priority field display for Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Username
    Last edited by Errol; January 2, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread