+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Very Strange Issue...

Very Strange Issue...

Hello,

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::FIX ED:!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    All I had to do to fix this is to delete all files in the install folder: Ex: /flynax/tmp/compile. I didn't have to touch the aCompile folder!
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was working on the General Wide Template (making changes here and there) with colors, divs etc...Then, after making enough changes, and some mistakes which led me to delete the entire General Wide Template folder, I restored the original General Wide Template from the zip file downloaded from my account on flynax.com, After restoring the original General Wide Template folder, I still see some remains from the BEFORE I RESTORED the template, is that odd or am I just missing something obvious?

I cleaned my browsers cache, junk files etc..
    I rebooted

What did I miss?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; November 24, 2017 at 05:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread