+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adjusting listing box and price on map

Adjusting listing box and price on map

hi guys

is there a possibility to remove, add or rearrange info showing on listing box on map?(pic1)

also i have an issue with price showing K instead of zeros? how can i adjust price showing full number?? (pic2)

of course i am looking for backend solutions without touching code

thx

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg

Guru
    all of the stuff on the first picture (left) would be in build options for the category possibly under featured ? just check, so you add / remove or arrange as you like, the like option on the right can be hidden in css I would think ?

picture 2 not sure.

thanks pete

yes categories might have something to do with that but it is not fully working for me... dont know why

any other opinions please?

thx

Guru
    can you show me exactly how you want it arranged and what template you are using please ?

im using realty wide ver 460

i would like listing boxes to appeaar 1. price at the top 2. little icons under than 3. adress/city 4. property for

i also realised that every category can be arranged separately but aapartment category which is somekind of default may be affecting the other categories sorting

Guru
    ok that section seems to be controlled separate, to the main site settings so you will need to get the answer here or create a ticket and ask flynax where to edit it ? sorry could not help further.

Hi,
    Never late
    I had the same question regarding the "zero" in place of the price with K or price with m.. To display the price with zero, you must comment some code:

go on public_html > libs > maps > maps.js

and comment the code ( arround line 383):
    if (address.label) {
    if (self.options.minimizePrice) {
    address.label = self.shortPrice(address.label);
    }

need to look like this:

if (address.label) {
    // if (self.options.minimizePrice) {
    // address.label = self.shortPrice(address.label);
    // }

+ Reply to Thread