+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Company Name Field Priority

Hybrid View

Guru
    Ed now we also do not understand ? well I think we do, but why not explain in a simple way and lets see ?

let me see

if name field is blank the email prefix shows and may present a security risk ? ok = make it a required field ?
    if a person adds a name you get upset if they are a company and company name does not show ? = put company name there and re word help to show this ?

what else is there please add.

what about add listing without register as from memory this works from email for user name ? does this affect your theory? and what about face book connect ? does this affect or are these both out ? some of us silly people have been working with and still are working with business for over 40 years and I could take that to 100 car yards and not have a problem at all with any of them, so do not see the problem, so just maybe I do not understand what your problem is, so yes please explain.
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 28, 2017 at 10:41 PM.

Wink

Hi, Pete!

The question is simple see:

All fields marked with * are required.

// Fields of registration for a Company interested in advertising.
    Company Name: *(required)
    First Name: *(required), Used only for internal control and other purposes
    Last Name: *(required), Used only for internal control and other purposes
    Other fields, etc ...

// Fields of registration for a Particular Seller or (Buyer) interested in advertising.
    First Name: *(required)
    Last Name: *(required)
    Other fields, etc ...

... There in front of the system (Front-End) ...

// If it's a Company The problem is only here
    Company Name: (displays for all)
    First Name: (Will not be shown to the public, but serves for internal control and other purposes)
    Last Name: (Will not be shown to the public, but serves for internal control and other purposes)
    Data Output -> We do not want First Name and Last Name to appear, it will only be displayed to us Administrators (Admin Panel)
    Data Output -> Company Name and other fields, Phone, etc...

// If it's a Private Seller or (Buyer)
    First Name: (displays for all)
    Last Name: (displays for all)
    Data Output -> Name + Last Name and the other fields, Phone, etc ...

Note:
    The Company Name field will have the following description "This Field will appear on your Page and within Ads"

Analyze this above very calmly and very affectionate, it is very simple

Thank You !!!!

+ Reply to Thread