+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Bump Question

Guru

New Bump Question

Can Somebody at flynax please explain to me how the new bump affects listings order in categories, I am adding new listing, and regardless of if I sort by date ascending or descending, these new listing are not going to the top?

It may be somehow if there is a bumped item, regardless of when it was bumped it stays above ? or what does the bump actually do ? does it drop down after a while, if somebody could explain how this works it would be great, as it does not look good if you add a new item and for some reason it is no where near the top and can not be set to do so.

Also just as a side note I see categories come pre populated with sort by bump, how do I remove these options to sort from category sort options please ?

thank you Pete

Guru
    Nobody from flynax can answer this ?

Hello Pete Young,

Plugin is affect date sorting on the category pages. Plugin put bumped up listing at the first position. We need to find a reason, why it should not work properly on your site. As I know you have a ticket with this problem.

Problem with pre populated sorting type will be solved in this ticket to.

Thanks, Alan

Guru
    Ok thanks Allan, will wait till we get things sorted I thought they were unrelated, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread