+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: contact the owner without logging

Wheel, I will try to work around it.

But it does not make sense to have the option:"Allow visitors to contact sellers through a contact form" If it does not work with a membership plan. Because it's easier to disable it if you do not want this feature with a membership plan.

Hello Marc,

Go to Admin Panel >> Membership Permissions and deactivate "Contact Seller" and Contact Owner form on details will see all users.
    Also check Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Messaging find line: Allow visitors to contact sellers through a contact form.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Contact Dealer not working with Membership Plans

Hello All,

I am having this same problem, Using Auto Classified version 4.5.2, Auto Wide Premium Template.

So If I use Membership Plans a visitor can not contact a seller without creating an account. This will not work for me. I NEED the Membership Plans for Dealers and Packages for For Sale By Owners, and need Visitors to be able to contact the sellers. I have looked at and played with the Settings, but can not find

Admin Panel >> Membership Permissions or deactivate "Contact Seller" and Contact Owner form on details will see all users.

In

Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Messaging I have

Allow visitors to contact dealers through the contact form [ENABLED]

Any pointers would be appreciated

Thank you
    Mark

Hello Mark,

See my attached screenshot. https://www.screencast.com/t/zjpXlIPeF
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

INCREDIBLE... AWESOME!!!