Today I would like to talk about smsCoin plugin, which requires some configuring steps and a bit of attention.
1. Register an account with SMSCoin (http://smscoin.com/account/register/);
2. Select "Purses" (sms:Bank) and click on the "New" button;
3. Fill in the following fields:
- Security code – use any word or digits (for example: secretcode)
- Select countries (keep in mind that commission levels vary from country to country when selecting all countries)
- Success URL should be built in the following way: http://yourdomain.com/plugins/smsCoin/controllers/post.gateway.php
- Success URL method – post
- Fail URL should be built in the following way: http://yourdomain.com/plugins/smsCoin/controllers/post.gateway.php
- Fail URL method - post
- Result URL should be built in the following way: http://yourdomain.com/plugins/smsCoin/controllers/post.gateway.php
- Result URL method – post
4. Go to Admin Panel of your Flynax powered site and install the Plugin (SMSCoin).
5. Go to Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Payment gateways >> SMSCoin Bank and configure the Plugin:
- SMSCoin ID – your ID in sms:Bank (See picture 1);
- Language – language used on your site;
- Keyword – a secret word that you specified when creating sms:Bank (See picture 1).
A price limit on your site depends on your country and mobile operator.
To calculate a price limit you can use SMSCoin calculator at http://smscoin.net/calculator/ (See picture 2).
So, this will give you the ability to set a price limit for your plans.
During payment processing the Plugin will make sure that the price does not exceed a limit set for a selected country
(a country from which a user wants to make a payment).
If the price exceeds the limit then SMSCoin gateway will disappear from the list.
You can familiarize yourself with SMSCoin commission rates at: http://smscoin.com/info/worldwide/
Let's discuss any issues in this thread.