Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
Hello All,

I want to clarify something. I said:

for this text:

But if you want it like on site: http://www.gumtree.com.au it will not free because needs many changes and take many times.
Thanks for understanding.
Hi Viktor,

Obviously, we don't want things like gumtree, we only want the search by distance plugin to have the listing type sorting option. As Nicolae pointed out in his 1st post.

When a user is searching for something, he wants to find results for a specific product. Becouse that is what he is looking for. Like a car. He doesn't want to get 1000-10.000 ads from paper, pencils to crane or houses when all he wants is just a car.
Let me clarify this idea again. Say he input his zipcode in search by distance box, and the result shows all of the listings available in the area "regardless of the listing type", this is very messy, don't you agree. Say we have listing types as follow: House, Job, Car, and Computer. The user should be able to click on the listing type that he's looking for. Say he wants to find a new computer, he should be able to do so before clicking the search button.

Solution for this is we need to implement a listing type tab, similar to tabs on quicksearch box. So that he can click on the computer tab, then input the zipcode, radius, and click search. I hope this is clear enough.
Thank you