+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

Hybrid View

One of the major issues that flynax script has is the search function which is unreliable after several years. I have quite a long ticket regarding the bugs that the search has, dating from version 3, and now, when we are at 4.3 and days away from a new version, the most important feature of any classified script (the search) is still a joke. And i doubt that in these years i am the only one who has reported the bugs from the search. I may be lock out of the forum (again) but i can't resist to ask flynax developers in which script/website they have see the search function performing so poor.
    Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 22.54.26.jpg

That is a simple test to demonstrate. I am combining 1 complete word with the first letter of another word and your script proudly produces 1 valid result. Our competition will smile to such mistake and our users would think that we are some morons who want to spend their time for nothing...

Flynax team, please put on hold any projects that you may have, gather all developers and make a normal search that generates only the proper results depending on the 3 options that you offer. This is the top priority which shoulded been fixed years ago.

another example - so that you do not say that is a singular case

Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 23.09.39.jpg

i searched for "udd" and again the search fails by showing a listing. It fails because it has extracted "udd" from a complete word "buddha". I assume that the script makes new rules by creating a word from a real word since the search option is "any words in any order"

Play a little with the search option and you will see how "reliable" is this major feature.

Now remains to see if flynax will shut me down, will ignore what i demonstrated or will actually solve the issues.
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; October 22, 2014 at 08:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread