+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pissed off for Flynax server

Pissed off for Flynax server

Today Sunday April.01-2013 have server we hosting for our website be down for 11 hours and are still down.
    Have many website and server package many place but Flynax are the worst we have used.
    Site are more down and up........

Same here. They Fooled us...

@Deonald: Thanks, so i not are alone
    Yes they fooled us...:S

Have to say that I am having daily problems with downtime with, NameServer1: ns1.flynaxds1.com/NameServer2: ns2.flynaxds1.com ( sorry to post this here but i am trying to advertise the launch of my site and people keep saying it is slow).

I hope not today again.
    It's April 2 already.

I’m a little bit confused about the server anyway. Usually, when server down, I still can ping my domain and get respond with the ip number.
    But now I cant see the ip number anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Geir Larsen View Post
    @Deonald: Thanks, so i not are alone
    Yes they fooled us...:S

I use same Nameserver so you Lee Bliss.
    NameServer1: ns1.flynaxds1.com/NameServer2: ns2.flynaxds1.com
    Yes my site is very slow too many times everyday.

@Lee give me your link I'll check it from here regarding loading time.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Quote Originally Posted by Deonald Tinambunan View Post
    I hope not today again.
    It's April 2 already.

I’m a little bit confused about the server anyway. Usually, when server down, I still can ping my domain and get respond with the ip number.
    But now I cant see the ip number anymore.
    The same here Deonald.
    I am VERY confused over this solution to Flynax.
    Earlier today i can ping my domain and het respond with IP but right now so i dont see nothing!

But now i have Order Dedicate server so are ready in 24 hours so i move over to dedicate server with 24 hours support and everything.
    Because we can lost members when a site is down so long time because they thing we are not seriously.

If i visit a website and later so are site down more an short time so i not coming back.
    And now have server been down 1 days and more and maybe that go long time more before they fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geir Larsen View Post
    The same here Deonald.
    I am VERY confused over this solution to Flynax.
    Earlier today i can ping my domain and het respond with IP but right now so i dont see nothing!

But now i have Order Dedicate server so are ready in 24 hours so i move over to dedicate server with 24 hours support and everything.
    Because we can lost members when a site is down so long time because they thing we are not seriously.

If i visit a website and later so are site down more an short time so i not coming back.
    And now have server been down 1 days and more and maybe that go long time more before they fix it.
    Yes Larsen, I agree with you.
    I hosted my domain to Flynax because i think they will give better services than my old server.
    Well, I can see the answer now.

Anyway, do have any reference the server that compatible with flynax software?

Quote Originally Posted by Deonald Tinambunan View Post
    Yes Larsen, I agree with you.
    I hosted my domain to Flynax because i think they will give better services than my old server.
    Well, I can see the answer now.

Anyway, do have any reference the server that compatible with flynax software?
    I use Hostgator and Iweb on my other website and they are number 1 for me.
    When i need help so are they there for me 24/7-365 days.

http://iweb.com/classic-server-hosting/overview and there i order: Intel

+ Reply to Thread